Tuesday, July 22, 2008

~Monday Night Club Projects~

Monday night I went to Angie's for club night. I do this once a month, so I can at least get to stamp at some point. Here are the projects we made. They are just so cute!! I especially love the bag box. I have seen it on other blogs and have wanted to try to make one, so I was super excited to find out we were going to make one at Angie's. We got to pick out the paper we wanted to use for the bag. I can't remember what SU! paper this is but I just loved the bright colors.

I tried to upload some pics from or SD vacation but I was having trouble finding them on my computer. I know they are there because I have viewed them, but for the life of me I can't find them. I will have hubby help me tonight and hopefully have something for you tomorrow or Thursday. I posted the projects because I was afraid you all would stop reading if I didn't post something. So, thanks for checking in, and for those of you who like to create I hope you get inspired to make something. Let me know if you do. Send me a link to a pic so I can see it. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute projects. You know I won't be inspired to create...there is no artistic creativity in this blood!

I know in those 800+ pictures you just downloaded from your camera there has to be some from SD :) Maybe there is so so many picture to scroll through you got tired..HAHA!

Keep the posts coming, I do read them.

Traci