Tuesday, March 17, 2009

~Signs of Spring and a Fairy House~

Spring is just around the corner and here is proof. Aundrea came running in the house yesterday and yelled for me to come outside that :"It is a miracle!" This is what she wanted to show me. I just love spring flowers. I don't know about you but I'm sooo ready for warmer weather.

I then spent a few moments outside with Aundrea while she worked on her fairy house. My Mom gave her a book about a little girl that builds fairy houses outside with things from nature. {i can't remember the name of the book right now}
She looked so cute as she worked so hard on her house.






A completed fairy house. Did you think you would ever see one of those? Isn't it just darling. I love it when she uses her imagination.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. Check back soon. More post to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post, I am so glad
that Aundrea loves to read and that
she enjoys the books we send her.
She is so adorable and I wish i could be around both girls more, maybe in the near future we can.
Love looking at your blog you are so creative, Love ya and can't wait to see you soon.
love
Mom Herr