Wednesday, September 16, 2009

~Projects in the Works~

Lookie Lookie!! I love me some fabric. Always have, always will!! Did you know I dabbled in quilting. Just a little, before big missy was born. About a month or so ago I found the web site for Moda Fabrics. I love this line of fabrics because it is already cut. That was the part I hated, loathed about quilting. On the web site it has picture tutorials on how to make a project and what you need to make it. I have 3 I'm going to make. Yea, like I need another hobby but it is just eating me up inside to get my sewing machine out and running. I'm so excited to get started on my projects. I will keep you updated on how it is going.

Now, on to what Kevin in doing. He is finishing the space under the stars in the basement. It will be a play room for the girls. He worked on it all weekend while I was out of town. He got a lot done and it looks great. The girls are all excited to have a little space to play.

I will keep you posted on how we are doing on our projects.
Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could sew with you. The fabrics are so beautiful. I can't wait to see the finished project. Can I wrap up in on on Thanksgiving???? haha You are such an inspiration to me. The room looks great. Can't wait to see that in Nov. Tell the girls we will have to have a party in their room for Thanksgiving. Love and miss you all.
Michelle and Aunt Chelle(to the girls)

Anonymous said...

The fabrics are beautiful! I am sure you will have fun sewing them. You are so crafty!

The room is coming a long nicely! Kevin is one busy man. He doesn't sit still for a second, does he?

Traci