Tuesday, November 3, 2009

~Fall Fun 2009~

First I have to thank you so much for all the wonderful comments!!! The girls loved hearing about them. No, Donna I have not thought ahead to Christmas, but you have me thinking!
This is the view from our back door. I love the beautiful colors of Fall. Now most of the leaves are gone. It has been so windy here.
I just love this picture. I really shows what a great big sister Aundrea is with her protective arms around her little sister and her first best friend, Elliott.

Kevin got out the leaf blower and piled up some leaves for the girls to play in, so I took the opportunity to take some Fall pics. They are such hams.



I love how I can get action shots with our awesome camera.

And of course, a family pic. Hope you enjoyed more pics of my family.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I wish I was watching leaves change. We are in green everything and still in the high 70's!

It looks like the girls had fun with the leaves!

Traci

Anonymous said...

We cannot wait to see you all this weekend. Each day gets us closer to being with all of you. The pictures are great!!!! See you all Saturday.

Love
Dad and Mom