Friday, August 1, 2008

~Cards~

Good Friday Morning!!! I have been up for a while now trying to pack up and finish some stampin projects. I will show you later what I was working on. I have taken a break to show you the cards that me and my friend, Teresa, made over the weekend. These are the projects we were going to do at a card class at Angie's back in April. I had to cancel because Kevin was out of town and Aundrea got sick. So we bought the projects anyway to do later. Well, much later. We just got so busy, between her 3 kids and my 2, we just never got around to it till last weekend. While Cassie napped and the big kids played in the kiddie pool just out side the basement door, we stamped and had a great time.

Here is a group picture of all the projects we did. Some of them were made using the same stamp set Angie used and some we had to use other stamp sets because I didn't have all the stamp sets. Makes since? Go here to see the projects as Angie did them. Below are individual pics of the cards.









Well, break is over. I must get back to packing. I will do my best to post while I'm away, but you know how that usually goes, but I will try. WOW!! I just looked at the calender. My baby, Cassie, will be 2 years old on the 11th. I can't believe it!! Where has the time gone?!!
Thanks for checking in. Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry I haven't stopped by in a while...I haven't been up onmy blog reading much lately. I love the cards you made. let's make cards together sometime soon! I LOVE making cards...
my fav of yours is the butterfly card.
Rene'