Wednesday, August 20, 2008

~Cards and a Bag~

Here are the projects I was working on before I left for WV a couple of weeks ago.
This is a card I made for my brother, Anthony. He just moved into his first apt. I bought this stamp set "On the Move" to make new address cards for myself when we moved but never got around to making them. I was so glad to have a reason to use it.


Here is the gift I made for my 92 year old Aunt Izzy's birthday. She is always sending little notes so I thought this would be perfect for her. I have made this before. It is so quick and easy to make. I used Angie's tutorial to make it. Check it out, it is really fun to make too.




I love this paper, so many colors!! It just makes me smile!!
I hope it made you smile too!!
Well I'm off. Lots to get done today.
Have a good day!!

1 comment:

Anthony Herr said...

Thanks again for the Card and the Wal-Mart gift card. It came in handy last night while I was there to purchase groceries:)

Love,

Anthony