Friday, January 8, 2010

~Modern Siggy Swap~

I'm so excited to share with you all, I have joined my first siggy swap. Rachel from psiquilt is hosting. She has some wicked awesome talent in the quilting world. If you have not visited her blog, run do not walk on over and check it out. Unfortunately, the swap is closed but you can check out all her creations and tutorials. You won't be disappointed.
I can't believe I got in on the swap. I check out her blog often but not everyday. I just happen to check her blog out the day she post the swap info. I emailed her with questions, as I'm new to the quilting thing and she answered them and then said that I was in. WOW!! I'm just over the moon!!! I mean there are quilters that are pretty famous in the quilting world and from other countries that I will receive blocks from and they will get a block from little old me. I will keep you posted on my progress. I promise. This is something I can't keep from you all. I will be ordering my fabric tomorrow, so I will not be getting started till maybe next week. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! You love little projects so this will keep you happy. Just don't wait until the last minute and make it a stressful project.

It will be wonderful to get blocks from all over the world!!!

Traci