Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cassie ~ 15 month check-up


Cassie had her 15 month check up on Tuesday. She is 30 in. tall and 21 lb. 2 oz. We did have to start her back on her breathing treatments. She is cutting teeth and when she does this she gets a yucky running nose. With the nasal drainage she coughs and causes her to have wheezing. And let me tell you, she rocks. We started these treatments about 2 months ago and I thought this was going to be a fight for her to do this. Well, as you can see in the pic above, she will sit there for 10 min. and breath. She is so smart for a 15 month old. It is like she knows this is helping her and she does not fight it. Not only that, about a week ago, she had to have blood drawn for routine blood work and they took it from her arm. I thought there is no way this is going to be good. Again, she proved me wrong. She sat on my lap and watched the whole time and did not make a sound and did not pull away. I was so proud of her!! I just wanted to tell everyone I saw " My baby just had her blood drawn and she did not scream, how cool is that!"
We had a great visit with Kevin's Dad and friend Ed. They left early this morning for the 13 hour drive back to WV. I don't envy them. Kevin left early this morning for Wisconsin. He will be back Thursday evening. Even though he is gone for one night I miss him. Oh, how I love that man!!! Then we are leaving after Aundrea gets out of school on Friday for WV. We will stop in Evansville, IN at our friends house, then head on in Saturday. Thank God for in car DVD players!!! I will try to still post while I'm away. Well, I'm off to bed. Busy day tomorrow, laundry and packing. Yeah, what fun!! :-P Thanks for looking. Have a good day.

No comments: