Thursday, March 6, 2008

~No Change~

at the Perry house. Aundrea just laid around all day. She did not leave my bed except to go to the bathroom and to eat breakfast. The rest of the day I let her eat in my bed. She has been able to keep down the jello, Popsicles and mashpotatoes all day yesterday till this morning. She still has a fever. I hate this for her. She has never been this sick in her whole 6 years. It just breaks my heart to see her like this. I don't know how the parents do it when their child is much worse than this. I really makes me thankful this is all I have to deal with. I was telling Kevin last night that it has been nice having her all mellow but this is so not like her I would much rather have her bouncing around the house getting on my nerves than have her look so pitiful.
This is a pic of her last night as we were going to bed. She slept in my bed with me and Kevin slept in the guest bed so I could be close to her at night.


On a brighter note... Here is a card I made last week for a friend. I just love this stamp set...Boho Backgrounds. I was hoping to have a scrapbooking night this evening but with Aundrea sick it will have to wait until she gets better.
Today is Kevin's birthday, I don't know how much celebrating we will do with Aundrea sick.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN/DADDY!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Thanks for checking in and hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

what a sweet picture of aundrea, she looks so peaceful even though she feels awful... i hope she gets feeling better soon and that the rest of your family stays healthy!
:)Jenn

emily anderson said...

that picture is so sweet...

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!

The picture of Aundrea is just precious.

Traci

Anonymous said...

that picture is absolutely priceless!!