Tuesday, March 4, 2008

~Card and Prayer Request~

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger. I will try to do better, that's all I can do.
So, here are some cards I made this morning. Sorry for the blurry pic, but you get the jest.
The little jewel flowers I found at Achiever's in the hot spot. I got this pink that I used on the cards above, lt. purple and lt. green. So cute!!! I only bought one package each. I wish I bought more because I'm afraid I going to use them up. Oh well, we will see if they have anymore the next time I go.
In other news: My mom went in the hospital last night with chest pain. EKG and blood work came back good except low potassium. She had a stress test this morning. Still waiting on that result. So if you are the praying kind, please say a prayer that all is well and she can go home tonight. She lives in West Virginia and I hate not being there but family is keeping me posted and I have talked to her. She is very tired because she had to sleep in the ER last night. So not much sleep there. Thanks for your prayers.
Thanks for checking in. Have a great day.
Update: Mom came home this evening. All test came back good. Thank God!! They gave her a new water pill that will not drain her potassium and she is to see her doctor in one month. She is doing ok, just very tired. No rest in the hospital.
Thanks to everyone for your prayers.

No comments: