Tuesday, September 2, 2008

~Labor Day Weekend~

I'm so slackin' in my blogging. So Sorrrrryyyyyyy!!!
Here is what we did over the Labor Day weekend. My best friend, Traci and her husband Jory, came to visit us. We have seen each other more this year than we have in the past three years. I love that we live so close to each other. Well, with in a days drive or a quick flight.


The kids just love Traci and Jory. They are so much fun to play with. As you can tell from this picture. Traci will probably kill me for showing it. I love you girl!!!
We went to a local park that had this tower we climbed up. It was a little shaky and a little scary but what a beautiful view.

Oh, the best part. Karaoke. Traci and I enlightened Jory with our beautiful (ha, ha) singing abilities via karaoke. We even got both the guys in on the singing. So sorry for the bad pics but with the low lighting for the atmosphere and 2 glasses of wine this is the best I could do. And let me say, wine makes everything sooooo fuuuunnnnnn!!!!!





We had a great visit!! We can't wait to see them again. It will be our turn to travel to there neck of the country. Love you both!!!
Thanks for checking in. I have some scrapbook pages to share with you next time.
Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great time! can't wait to see what inspiro you had with scrapbooking!

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys already. We had a blast, thanks for having us.

Tell the girls hi! Tell Aundrea Winston loved his hug from her.

We will have a rematch of Karokee one of these days!

Traci