Monday, February 25, 2008

~Thank You Card~

Good Morning!! Wow!! I can't believe I'm up this early. It's amazing how one feels after getting a good night sleep. When I woke up I thought that Aundrea slept all night but then I remembered that she did get up once last night to go to the bathroom. She always comes in to get me (i know this has to stop!!) but she always says something like I'm scared or I can't sleep, which she said last night. Must not have been that big of a problem because she went back to sleep and so did I. Then in the morning while Kevin is getting ready for work Elliott will whine or bark to go out and wake her up. Then she will get in to bed with me. Most time it is ok, but I like to have the morning to myself for a while but this almost never happens. I like the peace and quite. Like at night when they are in bed. That is why I stay up so late. So, what am I doing? What else, stampin!!! I started making Aundrea's thank you cards last night while watching the Oscars. Didn't know many of the movies so I got a lot of cutting done. These cards turned out so sweet!! I got the idea for this card from Angie. She had made a card similar to this one that made me buy this stamp set, For a Friend. So I need to hop off and get to stampin. Oh, I have my next Stampers Club meeting tonight. I'll post pics of what we make later tonight or in the morning if I get another good nights sleep. We will see.
Thanks for checking in and have a great day.

3 comments:

Anthony Herr said...

wow you were up early!

looks from the time it was right when i got to work!

Have fun tonight!

Lisa said...

Hi Melissa, it's Lisa(from MOPS). I came across your blog, and I love all the cards you make! I don't know you very well, but I would like to get to know you better! Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

The cards are cute!

Traci