Wednesday, May 21, 2008

~Bike Week Part 2~

WoW!!! Thanks again for all the comments!!!
You like me, you really, really like me!! Ha! Ha!
OMG, I had so much fun in Myrtle Beach. I have never had that much fun at the beach before!
I had big plans laying on the beach with a good book or mag. just enjoying myself without a little person bugging me to feed or play with them. Oh, you know I love my kids but a girl needs a break every now and then. Well, my beach towel was never used and my book was never read. I was having so much fun riding the bike with Kevin I never made it to the beach during the day. We did take walks in the evening but it was so windy we could not really enjoy it.


Here are some of the bikes parked at the place we stayed. This is not even the half of them. They were every where.
Ok girls, here you go, me on the bike. Don't I just look like the coolest Biker Mama!! Yah, right?

These are our new helmets. They went all the way to our butts!!
I don't think sooo!!!


And, my new ride. Do you think it suits me? Yah, right!? I will just enjoy riding with Kevin for now.

This is what we saw everywhere. Bikes!! Yes, I'm taking the picture while I'm riding. Don't know I'm that talented, did ya?
Kevin's Dad is on the left and his younger brother, Tyler, is on the right.
This vacation was so good that it has taken me days to recover. It has been so difficult to get back to reality. Like, oh yeh, I have kids to take care of! Hee! Hee!
Thanks so much for checking in.
p.s. Oh, I almost for got. Aundrea and I were in the paper today. Tuesday was Aundrea's last day of school and after school while waiting for our pizza we were playing battmitting in the drive way and a photographer stopped and wanted to take our pic playing. If you are from the local area check out the local section on page B-3. We are star's!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a load of fun. I have NEVER seen so many bikes in one location.

You go, Biker Chic!

Traci

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a load of fun. I have NEVER seen so many bikes in one location.

You go, Biker Chic!

Traci

Anonymous said...

Those helmets crack me up! were they really your helmets?? you were joking right? ;) those are pretty slick lookin..
glad to see you at Mops...sorry I wasn't able to talk to you more. I felt like I either had one nursing or chasing the other..
Love
Rene'