Hey all, hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. We sure did!! We didn't do a big cookout or anything we just hung out and spent some much needed time as a family. Kevin was home for the whole weekend!! Yeah!! But, he is now in Ohio till Friday!! Bummer!!:( I miss him already.
Here is a pic of the girls on Aundrea's last day of kindergarten. WoW!! I can't believe she will be in 1st grade this fall. She has grown up so much this past year. Some of the mom's I have met from MOPS have been posting a kid questionnaire on their blogs so I thought I would too. So here are Aundrea's answers as Cassie can't talk yet.
Kami (next door neighbor)
2. What is your favorite food that mommy cooks?
3. What do you usually pray for?
friends who are sick
4. What is your favorite place to eat out?
( we have only eaten there once, but i guess it made a big impression)
5. What is the silliest thing your daddy does?
6. How do your parents know so much?
because you have eyes in the back of your heads
7. Who is Jesus?
he is God in Heaven, Gods Son
8. What is the most important rule?
listening to your mom and dad
9. What is the yuckiest food and why?
corn and corn on the cob, because it is yucky
10. Who are you going to marry?
11. What are you going to name your children?
12. What is the best thing about grandparents?
taking me to toys-r-us to buy toys
and Aundrea wanted to add this question
What is your favorite toy?
(Baby, is a little stuffed bear that Aundrea has had since she was a newborn. We pray that we never lose it because it would just be heartbreaking for all of us. Click here to see Baby.)
Thanks for checking in. I love to know who is has been here so leave me a comment. Thanks to those who do. You rock!!!