Wednesday, September 17, 2008

~New Baby~

I am a hoarder of craft things. I buy paper, stickers, etc and plan on using them but then I'm like I will save it for later because it is too cute to use. Crazy, I know. I'm doing better about using the things I have. Like this card I made. I bought the paper and sticker a couple of months ago. I made this card for a friend that is having a baby next month. I'm so glad I used the printed paper because I think it turned out so cute, and she loved it too. Click here to see her blog. I met her through MOPS. I'm so glad I did because she is so super sweet.

I'm trying to keep my posts short so I can spend more time with my hubby at the end of the day so if you have any questions about the card just ask. I will be happy to answer them. If not that is ok too. Thanks for checking in and have a great day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable. Love it.

Anonymous said...

That last one was from me, your sis. I am not all here today.

Luv ya,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I love this card! okay...so you HAVE to go scrapbooking with us the next time we all go to the scrapbook page. you have some serious mad skills girl!!

emily anderson said...

hey!
i meant to tell you that when i was driving near downtown santa fe (when we were in town) i saw you and the family walking away from old settlers!
i yelled "MELISSA!" out my window but you didn't hear :P

and yes you definitely should get that paper crafts mag as it is filled with amazing christmas goodies! it's inspired my next christmas card!!
hope you're doing well...cute card, for a very cute girl!

Christine said...

Another ditto on loving the card. The paper and sticker were so well paired. LOVED it!!