Monday, January 28, 2008

~Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #32~

Here is my first try to one of Beate's Sketch Challenges. Check out her blog here. I made this one for my sister's birthday. I have never entered any contest. Emily has inspired me to try. Even if I don't win, it is just fun to get exposure and for the experience. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking!

Card Recipe: (every thing used is Stampin Up unless otherwise stated.)

Stamps: Cute as a Bug, Three for You
Ink: Basic Black, Pink Passion, Green Galore, Close to Cocoa
Card stock: whisper white, Pink Passion, Green Galore
Tools & Accessories: Blender Pens, Dazzling diamonds, 2-way Glue pen, Dimensionals, Making Memories brads

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,
Your card is darling. I love the sparkles on your dragonfly and the polka dotted background! Thanks for trying out the sketch!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

This card is so cute. I love the colors and the sparkle!

Traci

Jenn D said...

This is adorable! I love it.