Thursday, February 14, 2008

~Happy Valentine's Day~

I have the best husband in the world. He sent me these beautiful roses. He does not send be flowers very often so I’m always surprised to get them. He is out of town so I’m extra surprised.
Here are the girls with their Valentine’s Day gift. I found these adorable hippos at our grocery store. Aren’t they just so stinkin cute!!! As soon as I saw them I know I had to get them for the girls, plus I knew what stamp set to use for their cards. Can you guess which one? Pun Fun, what else!

I just love how this card turned out, and how fast I was able to make it. I made two in about 30 min. That is fast for me. I just love this stamp set. (Pun Fun) I just love that I had the set so I could match the card to the gift. Any stampers out there that don't have this one, it is a must have.

I don't buy the girls many stuffed animals because they just have way to many and they don't play with many of them, but this is just the cutest thing I have ever seen. When I bought them, I had them in my shopping cart and was thinking this must have been what it was like for my Mom having to buy two of everything.

Here is Aundrea at her Valentine’s party at school. She got lots of cards and candy and had fun passing out her valentine's too.

Hope everyone is have a sweet Valentine's Day.
Thanks for checking in. I will post pics of Aundrea's birthday soon. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like all of you had a great Valentine's Day! The hippos are adorable!!!

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

Love the hippo and the card!!!

Anthony Herr said...

Should have gotten them the Hungry Hungry Hippo game! lol

Have fun when mom and dad get there...i'll be waiting for the pics and update of Aundrea's Party

emily anderson said...

hey melissa,
i guess i meant to say (on my blog) that i didn't pick that layout for HOF...not them. make sense? it didn't make the cut on my end :)

beautiful roses!
happy valentines day!

Jennifer said...

hey... our family doctor is Dr. Holly Kauffman at College Park Family Care right across the street from Olathe Northwest. the are a faith based practice which i love.. their website is: www.collegeparkfamilycare.com
thanks for the prayers!
:)jenn