Tuesday, February 5, 2008

~Miss Wild Thing~

Okay, here she is. Miss Wild Thing. Yesterday was wild hair day at Aundrea’s school. So we came up with the plan to put several little ponytails in her hair and tease it up. I know you can’t tell much in the pic but it looked really cool. I didn’t tease too much or use any hairspray (her hair is really thin, like mine). It just would have been a fight to comb it all out later. I just love this girl!!. She can be soooo sweet and sassy at the same time.
Today is hat day at school. She asked if she could wear a crown. I’m thinking well it is on her head, so yea, wear your crown and wear it proud. I forgot to get a pic before she left for school. I will get one when she gets home and post later.
Sorry I have not been posting much lately. I’m just trying to get back in the swing of things after all the company we had this past month. I think now that Aundrea is off to school and Cassie is napping I will go get crafty. Thanks for looking and let me know you have stopped by.

1 comment:

Anthony Herr said...

Wild thing you make my heart sing!

thats awesome. should have had her wear a Marshall hat, after all it is her favorite team :)