Saturday, April 5, 2008

Kevin made it home Friday evening so we spent the day doing things together because he will be leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks. Yeh, I know it sounds like a long time, and it is, but not as long as the months we spent apart when he was on job. It will be a long 2 wks but we can handle it. I hope. Check back later and see.

Kevin put together my chair for my craft room this morning. I love it!! It is so perfect and I feel I’m going to be more productive now. Well, while we were putting it together in foyer, don’t ask why there, it’s just where it landed when I dragged it the house. Anyway, Cassie helped herself to some graham cracker sticks. She was so proud of herself as you can see in the pic below.

The weather was beautiful today. 68 degrees. It was a bit chilly but warm in the sun. Cassie loves being outside. She found Aundrea’s helmet and put it on and just walked around with it on. She looked so cute!!!

I did get in my craft room for a little bit today. I’m working on a two-page layout for Aundrea’s baby book. I’ll show you as soon as I get it done. Here is a card I made last weekend for one of Aundrea’s classmates birthday.


Here is more from our trip to Texas. On Friday of our trip Traci took the day off and took us to Grapevine Lake for a hike. Here are some pics.



Me and Traci
Miss ya girl!!!


As you can see this Lake was huge! We even saw Sailboats sailing. How cool is that!! Aundrea loved throwing rocks in it. This is how Cassie enjoyed her hike. Oh, the life, to be carried over the rough roads. At first she hated being put in the backpack but as soon as Kevin started walking she loved it.
Thanks for checking and hanging in with me on this long post. I will update more on our trip in the next post. Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Anthony Herr said...

I didn't see the pic of the card...Cassie looked like she should be riding on a bike. I'm sure that will happen soon enough:)

Anonymous said...

Cassie is just into everything huh? She is so cute! I am glad you found a chair for your craft room.

The pictures around the lake make me miss you guys and wish you were here hiking again. It was fun!

emily anderson said...

you got a craft room set up?!
can't wait to see pictures of it!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the card you made! very cute. I hope to get to scrapbook with you sometime soon so I can see your new craft room.
Rene' Vonmoss